After taking a couple of weeks to clear my brain and focus on my exams, it’s time to return to blogging.
So what happened while I was away?
- I got an internship writing news for Mugglenet, which makes my fandom writing dreams come true
- One Direction released a new single that made me cry (so just another day in my fangirl life)
- I saw One Direction in concert…twice, and it was as perfect as you’d expect it to be
- Supernatural Season Nine kicked off, and has made me cry in four out of five episodes
- I got hooked on American Horror Story: Coven
- And became totally obsessed with Bad Education (The fact there’s only twelve episodes is a travesty)
- McFly and Busted have joined forces for a super McBusted 2014 UK Tour and once again I’m left crying in the corner because nothing cool ever happens in Australia
- A stupid band that nobody cares about broke up and it definitely didn’t break my heart into a thousand shattered pieces that will never be put back together because you’re brothers and you can’t just break up like that. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!!!!! People change and promises are broken, but this is the bottom line it’s true, I gave my all for you now my heart’s in two and I can’t find the other half. It’s like I’m walking on broken glass, better believe I bled. I’m never going to get over this, so you can probably expect a lot more posts about this horrible betrayal by my favourite band.
- It was announced that the staff of two of my favourite magazines, DOLLY and Cleo, are being merged which on one hand is exciting but on the other hand is a depressing look at the lack of jobs that will exist in the media industry by the time I graduate
I finish Uni for the year on Friday, so stay tuned for reviews, interviews, and more of my usual rambling attempts at being a serious blogger.
frangipani princess xoxo