Vancouver police have confirmed that Glee Star Cory Monteith has died of a suspected drug overdose.
He was only 31.
He was found alone in his hotel room after missing his check-out time. He had allegedly been deceased for a number of hours before being found. You can read the statement given by Vancouver Police here.
Don’t do drugs, kids. It only ever ends in heartbreak.
Thoughts and prayers to his family, friends, and cast mates.
I just can’t believe this is real.
More to come when I stop crying and more news is released.
RIP Cory ❤
TWEETS FROM CAST AS THEY HAPPEN:
frangipani princess xoxo