Around the internet (and in real life), I always notice people talking about which people they would have dinner with if they could choose from anyone, dead or alive. Because I love fictional characters more than most people love actual people, my version is: which fictional characters would I have dinner with if I could?
1. You can only choose seven characters (plus yourself = a full dinner table)
2. You can only choose one character per book/movie/tv show
1. Augustus Waters (The Fault In Our Stars)
2. Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter – book version)
3. Sherlock Holmes (BBC Version of Sherlock)
4. Seth Cohen (The OC)
5. The Tenth Doctor (Doctor Who)
6. Charlie (The Perks Of Being A Wallflower)
7. Kurt Hummel (Glee)
Yes, they’re all guys, but I find fictional guys to be so much deeper and more interesting than fictional females. Also, we all know I have a habit of falling hopelessly in love with fictional characters, so there’s that as well.
Who would you pick?
frangipani princess xoxo