Today in class we got talking about who we would travel anywhere to see. We all know I’m a total fangirl for just about everything, but there are levels to my loves. For example:
– James and Oliver Phelps are going to be in Sydney this weekend and I’m not going to see them. On the other hand, if it had been Danrad or Tom Felton I would have traveled anywhere.
– Stellar Kart were in Australia last weekend but they were playing somewhere random so I didn’t to the concert. If it had been the Jonas Brothers I would have been there in a heartbeat.
– I really like Katy Perry but couldn’t be bothered spending money to go to her concert. If Tsweezy announced a performance I’d do anything to get money to go.
– I’d love to see someone like Sterling Knight in person, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to see him. If Team Starkid even came close to Australia I’d be by their side as fast as I could.
– Meeting Victoria Justice would be pretty cool, but I’d be more likely to spend my hard-earned cash flying around Australia to get a chance to talk to Selena Gomez.
See what I mean? I love so many celebrities but I prioritise when it comes to having the opportunity to see them. I’ve actually only ever seen Tsweezy live and came nowhere near being able to meet her. Supernova in a few weeks will be my first chance to meet a celebrity crush (
and convince him to dump Jade and run away with me).
One day I’ll be able to devote my life to chasing all my celebrity crushes around the globe, but for now I guess I’ll have to make do with crossing my fingers (and toes) that they come to Australia at times not including exam-weeks and I have the money and parental permission to go.
How would you prioritise your celebrity crush meeting opportunities?
frangipani princess xoxo