- Darren was on glee yesterday and I didn’t get to see him. You don’t understand how much my fangirl heart is breaking right now, seriously. I want you all to watch him every week for me, and then someone better get me the boxset as soon as it comes out.
- I watched Remember Me last weekend and actually found myself rather attracted to Rpatz. I know, what is the world coming to? But really, he’s not that bad when he’s not a vampire.
- I just finished reading Emma by Jane Austen and I’m in love with it. It may or may not have something to do with the fact Clueless is based on it, but whatever. You should read it if you haven’t already, it pones Pride and Prejudice so badly.
- Am currently re-reading the HP series before DHp1 comes out in two weeks (here in poor France it comes out the 24th). I’ve read 7, 1, 2 and 3 so far (for you know, around the eighth or ninth time) and they haven’t failed to amaze once again. JK Rowling is my hero.
- Yesterday marked a year since my operation. Seriously, time freaking flies these days.
- At my new host family (who are super nice btw), I’m limiting myself to a max of half an hour per day on the internet, but it usually ends up being more like ten. By the time I email people and check facebook my time’s up, so my rate of posting may suffer. I still love you all so please keep checking back, and in eleven and a half weeks I’ll be home again and posting will be back to normal.
frangipani princess xoxo