Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me-eeeeee. Happy birthday to me.
Today is my sweet sixteenth. Can you believe it’s been a whole year since I wrote this post and spoke of being most afraid of time, and looking forward to living in the moment of fifteen? Well, that moment’s up, and it certainly was a good one. Some things I have achieved/done:
- Having Frangipani Princess appear in DOLLY
- Having my letter to myself appear in Girlfriend
- Completed work experience at DOLLY
- Made the regional debating team
- Discovered amazing American food like pop-tarts and peanut butter cups (uh, presents of these are always welcome :P)
- Saw Taylor Swift live
- Moved towns
- Started a new school
My last few birthdays have involved dinner at the Chinese with my closest friends, but sadly, today will be spent at school, hopefully passing my L’s test, and at training for my new job at KFC. I am having a party in two weekends time though, where epic fun shall be had by all. It will be good to have the old group back together again 🙂
Hmm. Sixteen sounds so old. So mature. So legal. I’m not really sure what to make of it, to me it’s not the big deal the girls on My Super Sweet Sixteenth make,and for now, I guess, I’m just ready to sit back, enjoy the ride, and see what comes of it.
frangipani princess xoxo