– Spent my double elective history lesson googling the Duggar’s
– Scored for a Volleyball game in PE, and while everyone thought I was laughing with them,I was secretly laughing at how into it they were all getting
– Topped my class in a speaking contest judged by my classmates
– Received the results of a maths test, and performed the worst I have ever. Fifty percent, instead of my usual Ninety-something. Whoops. Technically though, it’s a pass, and for that I am eternally grateful. I just need to study harder for the next one.
– Taught girls how to hoedown throwdown.
– Wrote a description of Nick J in French
– Spent forty minutes scrolling up and down my page in commerce because I couldn’t be bothered researching the Coroner’s Court for my assignment.
– Felt hardcore checking twitter on my phone at school, but it’s really not, as unlike my previous school, there are no rules against phones.
– Realised it was 2twenty6ten and even though we have to wait until tonight/tomorrow morning for America to catch up and explain it, I was excited.
– Shopped at Officeworks after school. I freaking love stationary shopping.
– Listened to ‘God Damn You’re Beautiful’ by Chester See on repeat. I was so excited when someone linked me to this song, finally I loved something that wasn’t Disney, take that haters! And then I was on DS, and it turns out that not only is he something to do with Radio Disney, but he’s also Mandy (as in VanDuyne, of Jonas Brothers fame) friend. I just can’t avoid it!
What did you do today?
frangipani princess xoxo