The other day in Elective History we were watching a movie on the Romanovs (if you’re as clueless as I was before we started this unit, think the Disney movie Anastasia. They’re her family and their ruling basically caused the Russian Revolution. Or something) and in the end scene they (including four children!) were taken into a room and they knew they were about to be killed. To me, that would be the worst feeling ever. The anticipation. The knowing what was coming. I’m never going to commit a major crime in America or Asia, just being on Death Row would be enough to frighten me to death.
In season three of OTH (SPOILER ALERT) when Keith looks up and sees Dan with a gun, and the realisation that he’s about to die crosses his face… I just wouldn’t be able to cope. I wouldn’t have to, really, as about five seconds later I’d be dead, but you get what I mean.
The following are situations I never want to be in:
- Death Row
- Looking Down The Barrel Of A Gun
- Falling Off A Cliff/Out Of A Plane etc.
- On A Plane With A Bomb
- On A Plane That’s Crashing
- In A Car That’s Spinning Out Of Control
- With A Murderous Lunatic
- Cancer With A Definite Prognosis
- An Apocalypse With Giant Asteroids/Tsunami’s/Aliens/etc.
- Face To Face With A Clown With A Gun/Knife/Etc (two of my worst fears combined *shudder*)
Get my picture?
Toong has always said she’d like to be shot in the back of the head (twice to be sure) so she doesn’t know when she’s going to die. I wouldn’t be that drastic, but you know how old people just die in their sleep randomly? Yeah. That’s how I want to die.
frangipani princess xoxo