I was updating my myspace and started writing out song lyrics in my ‘about me’ that, well, describe me. It was quite fun, so I decided to share some here, and keep going by adding a few more I haven’t put on my page. It can be like that song guessing game on the aussieforums, where I post the lines and you comment telling me what the song is. Some will be easier than others, but come on! It’ll be fun…
1. I have an excellent father, his strength is making me stronger
2. She hates the sun, ’cause it proves she’s not alone, and the world doesn’t revolve around her soul
3. Have you ever thought just maybe, you belong with me?
4. And no one knows that you cry, but you don’t tell anyone that you might not be the golden one
5. Mum and dad have no right she screams as anger runs down both of her cheeks
6. I’m right, you’re wrong, move on.
7. Friday we’re cool, Monday we’re freaks, sometimes we rule, sometimes we can’t even speak.
8. Bffs eternally
9. Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
10. Nothing matters but knowing nothing matters
11. You should be happy, excited, even if you’re just invited, ’cause the winners need someone to clap for them
12. The best way to make it through with hearts and wrists in tact is to realise two out of three aint bad
13. Blank stares at blank pages
14. Wake up you’re a drama queen, carry on like you’re supposed to be
Not only does that give you an insight into the life of me, it’s also an opportunity for me to test your music skills 😛
ps. What songs describe your life?
pps. Bonus snaps to whoever gets which song (also one of the numbered options) the title is from…
pps. I didn’t even end up putting the lyrics on my myspace hahahaha