I’m ba-ack 🙂
It’s been twelve days since I last had proper internet. Do you know how hard that is for someone who is completely addicted like me? Very hard. I’ll save you the thrilling details of my holiday, and just outline the main points:
- I saw Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince. Best HP movie yet, although, as usual, it was a terrible adaption. The whole thing with the Burrow burning down, yeah, that wasn’t in the book. And it’s called The Half Blood Prince, the least they could do is mention the Half Blood Prince more than twice, it’s meant to pretty much be the main part.
- I bought new jeans. Do you know how hard it is to find jeans that fit properly when you’re my size? Extremely.
- I managed to convince most tutors at camp that I was a bit of a weirdo. Hello! It’s not my fault that I prefer disney to mozart and loudly voice that opinion at dinner! And that I’d rather text than dance to a shoddy big-band. Those tutors need to get a life.
- I got hailed on. Note to self: walking down to the main street of Albury in the rain with big black clouds overhead is never a good sign.
- I started playing the flute again (spare me all the band camp jokes, please) and managed to embarrass myself by searching for the octave key while playing it. Stupid saxophone…
- I went (nearly) two weeks without twittering. At all. Do you know how hard it was? I deserve major snaps for it.
- I bought the JB issue of Rolling Stones magazine. For $20. Golly I spend a lot on those boys, but they’re so worth it hahaha.
- I bought the new DOLLY, complete with the same freebies as this issue last year. Originality is key. Shall review it tomorrow or Saturday when I finish the legacy speech that has been sitting in Word for the last four months. Procrastination. Try it.
Hope you’ve all had a good time while I’ve been gone, and haven’t missed me too much. I’m back for good now, so don’t worry, daily posting begins again tomorrow 🙂
frangipani princess xoxo
ps. Matt Bailey. Uhm yeah, camp joke that I don’t even get. Anyway…