Sometimes i’m randomly going about my day and i’ll do something really badly. If you’re my friend, you know my next sentence will be ‘well, i can cross that off my list of possible careers!’ I couldn’t think of anything that exciting to blog about today to i’m going to give you a (shortened) list of things (and reasons) that i will never be.
1. A doctor (pictured). I hate the sight of blood (my own or anyone elses) and i hate hurting other people, even if it is to make them better.
2. A nurse. For the reasons listed above.
3. Anything to do with metal work, or involving metal work. If you want a reason, ask my metal work teacher, or anyone in my class.
4. An artist, or anything to do with art. I can’t even draw stick figures. Enough said.
5. A fashion designer. Yesterday in tech, i almost broke a sewing machine, do you want another reason?
6. A geographer. Ask me where north is and chances are i’ll point west… or south.
7. A police officer. If i see anyone remotely strange looking i run in the opposite direction. Who knows what i’d do if i had to wrestle a gun off someone.
8. A Fireperson. I hate flames andthe heat would ruin my hair.
9. A Paramedic. For the reason listed in number 1.
10. An athlete. Of any size, shape or form. Seriously, ask any of my friends, i must be the most unco-ordinated person ever.
Ok, that was just the top ten in my list. I could go on for hours. Now if you hear me saying ‘well, i can cross that off my list,’ you’ll know what i’m talking about. All that’s really left is a magazine editor. Thank goodness i’m good at english… What are some careers that you guys just couldn’t possibly be?
Love and impossible jobs,
frangipani princess xoxo
ps. i found out who has been pressing no. It’s my gawguzz friend charlotte who wanted to see the bar move. Omg she’s a smart one.