So I’m bored. And I was bored last night, so I watched Dr Horrible’s Sing Along Blog (the dvd of which is on its way to me, via amazon as we speak, as is Burning Up: On tour with the Jonas Brothers book) and I again noticed the amazingly awesome quotes in it. I thought I’d share the best with you, just because I want you to feel the burning pain of boredom:
- Wow. Sarcasm. That’s original.
- I hate the homeless………..ness problem that plagues our city.
- I have a phd…. in horribleness.
- The world is a mess, and I just need……. to rule it!
- ‘Love your hair!’ ‘What?’ ‘Oh, I love the…. air.’
- Dude! You are not my nemesis!
- Did you notice that he threw you in the garbage?
- ‘I want to be an achiever, like Bad Horse.’ ‘The thoroughbred of sin?’ ‘I meant Ghandi.’
- ‘What about your clothes?’ ‘I don’t love these.’
- How’s it going with cheesy on the outside?
- Oh gee! Look at my wrist! I’ve got to go!
And my personal favourite:
- What a crazy random happenstance!
So yes, have you seen Dr Horrible? If you have, what’s your favourite line?
Frangipani Princess xoxo
ps. this is my 550th post =)